Commit 2B Fit with Pete Thomas! Saturday, June 18, 2011!
Ann Arbor, MI— Want to Get Healthy and Fit this Summer? Attend the “Commit 2 B Fit” Event with Pete Thomas, the Season 2 At-Home Winner of NBC’s “The Biggest Loser!” Join HealthPlus of Michigan and Pete Thomas for a morning of inspiration, education and motivation designed to help you make the personal commitment to change your life!
Register Today! http://healthplus.eventbrite.com/
- Hear Pete Thomas’ remarkable, inspirational weight-loss journey!
- Meet others who have lost weight and kept it off!
- Learn the secret to maintaining the motivation to reach your goals!
- Learn how to eat what you like, lose weight and not go hungry!
- Learn how to see swift results with your workouts and press past the plateau!
- Participate in an invigorating workout with Pete Thomas—suitable for all fitness levels!
Invest one morning and experience the return of a lifetime. You ARE worth it!
- FREE to HealthPlus members! Non-members, $20. Breakfast and all workshop materials are included.
- Come dressed to workout at your own level.
- Prize drawings!
- Space is limited to the first 200 people who register. Online Registration Only! Everyone must pre-register.
Click here to register: http://healthplus.eventbrite.com/
About Pete Thomas
Pete Thomas is the Season 2 $100,000 At-home Winner of NBC’s “The Biggest Loser” and the President of WinningMan.com, LLC—a multi-faceted weight loss education and consulting company. As a highly skilled TV personality, teacher, certified trainer, weight-loss coach and consultant, Thomas helps organizations and corporations design and implement wellness programs—including “Biggest Loser” style weight-loss and teambuilding programs— that get results! His company also provides cutting-edge content for health and fitness oriented blogs, books and magazines—including the best-selling “Biggest Loser” book series. Of the former Biggest Loser contestants, only Pete Thomas has personally created other “Biggest Losers” through his teaching and coaching programs.
Pete has appeared on ABC’s The View, The 700 Club, and eXtra, as well as being featured in People Magazine, Runner’s World, TV Guide, inTouch Weekly, Real Health and commercials nationwide. A full time motivational speaker, weight-loss coach, consultant, and product spokesman for companies such as NordicTrack and HealthPlus of Michigan, Pete travels and spreads his “Winning Principles” to organizations worldwide—both in person and through his website at www.WinningMan.com. For an interview with Pete Thomas, contact Anita Lane at 646.450.6214.